Solved

PhoneCall and voicemail data logging in Front using API

• 28 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

hello community,

I have been gone through all possible ways to create call and voicemail logging in front but couldn’t find relevant way, In conversation i couldn’t find comment object. For Other api i couldn’t log my entire data.

Is there anyone who can guide me through ? i want to synchronization all the calls and voicemails log to the existing number in front.

icon

Best answer by justin 28 March 2024, 15:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello, 

It sounds like Front’s custom channels may be the optimal solution for what you are trying to achieve with logging calls. You can see the custom channel capabilities here

With the Channels API, a new channel type will display in the “Add a Channel” menu for your team, or for all Front teams if you apply to publish your app, along with the other channels that come out of the box with Front. Teams can then send and receive messages over that channel with all the collaboration, automation, and integration Front offers.

Channels can be built using Front’s APIs for a wide variety of use cases, including:

• logging phone call records into Front
  • synchronizing third party SMS providers into Front
  • connecting a custom website live chat with Front

We provide further step-by-step guidance on how to create these channel types here

If we can help with any other specific questions, please let us know!

Thanks, 
Justin

Badge

Thank you justin, I have implemented the exact solution you have suggested but the problem is i stuck on this issue

Can you please provide some insights on this?