How to filter my messages

Front allows you to filter your messages in three ways. Use the tabs at the top of the second window pane to filter your inbox by unassigned, open, or all. 

• Unassigned - emails that are unassigned and have not been replied to. No one has taken ownership of these emails. This option only appears in your team inboxes.
  • Open - emails that have not archived.
  • All - all emails including unassigned, replied to, assigned to, open and archived.

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • How do I filter to messages that have a customer reply last, and no reply from us yet?

Reply Like
  • Brian Graham Hi! You can use the is:unread filter to see conversations that are unread, but there's no way to filter by unreplied.

Reply Like
  • Hi Cory, can you please add my vote to add an "unreplied" filter? If we had looked at a customer email, and then added a "delay" to look at it again, at a certain point it becomes very hard to tell which things in the inbox still need a response and which are just timed items coming back.

Also: is "unread" unread by us or by customer, or both? 

Reply Like
  • Brian Graham No problem! Happy to share this request with our product team.

Unread means unread by you.

Reply Like
login to reply
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Liked by
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 482Views
  • 3 Following

Welcome to the Front community!

Whether you're already a Front customer or interested in becoming one, this is your place to come together and discuss the software, register for webinars, and get support from our help center.

If at any point you need assistance, don't hesitate to email us at team@frontapp.com.