How to filter and sort my messages
Front allows you to filter your messages in three ways. Use the tabs at the top of the second window pane to filter your inbox by unassigned, open, or all.
- Unassigned: emails that are unassigned and have not been replied to. No one has taken ownership of these emails. This option only appears in your team inboxes.
- Open: emails that have not been archived.
- All: all emails including unassigned, replied to, assigned to, open and archived.
Front allows you to sort your inboxes in three ways. Use the dials at the top of the second window pane to sort your inbox by oldest, newest, or oldest unreplied.
- Oldest: as you receive new inbound emails, they will be sorted below the emails you already have. The longer ago you received an email, the higher in your list it will be.
- Newest: as you receive new inbound emails, they will be sorted above the emails you already have. The more recent you received an email, the higher in your list it will be.
- Oldest unreplied: as you receive new inbound emails, they will be sorted below emails you already have but haven't replied to. Messages that have been waiting the longest for a reply will stay at the top of your list.
Hi Cory, can you please add my vote to add an "unreplied" filter? If we had looked at a customer email, and then added a "delay" to look at it again, at a certain point it becomes very hard to tell which things in the inbox still need a response and which are just timed items coming back.
Also: is "unread" unread by us or by customer, or both?Reply