How to enable and use the Google Drive integration

Like other integrations, you need to be an admin in order to enable the Google Drive integration.

The Google Drive integration allows you to browse your Google Drive account and grab links to your files directly from Front's composer.

Step 1

Go into your Settings and select Integrations. Click Google Drive, and Enable integration.

Step 2

Click Save to finish enabling the Google Drive integration.

Step 3

Now you will see a paperclip at the bottom of the email composer window. Click the paperclip, and Attach from Google Drive.

Step 4

The first time you use Attach from Google Drive, you will be required to sign in to Google from Front using your Google credentials.

Step 5

Then you will be asked if you allow Front to use Google. Click Allow.

Step 6

You will be redirected to your Google Drive files.

Step 7

Select the file(s) you wish to attach, and click Choose. It will get added to your draft.

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Where is the multiple Google Drive Integration? Each email has its own

Reply Like
  • Steve, I'm not sure I understand. Can you clarify?

Reply Like
  • We have multiple Google Drives. As Admin I want to pick without having to login/logout 

Reply Like
  • Steve, I see. Unfortunately that's not possible right now, but it is on our roadmap.

Reply Like
login to reply
Like Follow
  • 3 mths agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 694Views
  • 2 Following

Welcome to the Front community!

Whether you're already a Front customer or interested in becoming one, this is your place to come together and discuss the software, register for webinars, and get support from our help center.

If at any point you need assistance, don't hesitate to email us at team@frontapp.com.