How to create or edit your individual signatures

Signatures in Front are associated with users. Your signature(s) will follow you from channel to channel (both individual and team), as you reply to messages you're working on.

Step 1

Go into your Settings and select My signatures.

Step 2

Click Add a signature to create a new signature, or select a signature from your list that you'd like to edit.

Step 3

The first field is where you set the Name of your signature. The name will not appear anywhere on the recipient's end. The next field is the Sender Info. This is where you set what will appear in the header of emails you send. Finally, the large text box is for the signature itself. If you want to include an image, you can click Add image at the bottom.Step 4 

Click Save.

Step 5

If the signature is only applicable to some channels, you can restrict its availability to those channels. Click back into the signature you just created or edited. Then select Channels, and use the checkboxes to choose which channel(s) you want this signature to appear in.Step 6

Click Save.

You can switch between signatures while you're composing a message. Click the arrows to the right of your signature and a dropdown of your options will appear.

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • How do you set up signature to only appear on FIRST REPLY emails?

Reply Like
  • Hi Andrea,

Currently there's no way to do that.

Reply Like
  • I would like to create a signature which includes an image as a hyperlink (a LinkedIn logo  which takes you through to a my company LinkedIn page). It seems I can have a hyperlink or a logo but not both combined?

Reply Like
  • How can you (if possible) sync the signatures set up in gmail account to that account's signature in Front app? Or do you have to copy and paste the signature for every account?

Reply Like
  • Jimmy Bliss Hi there! Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, you'll have to copy/paste each one. Currently there's no signature sync. Sorry!

Reply Like
  • Hi Cori - Is there a way to default to no signature and then add it only when I want it? And/or, have you added the ability to default to no signature for replies? 

Reply Like
  • Brad Nihls There's no way to default to no signature. What you can do, though, is default to a blank signature, that's just a blank line, and then change that if you wish to.

Reply Like
reply to topic
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 11 days agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 1993Views
  • 6 Following

Welcome to the Front community!

The Front community is your place to come together and discuss the product, register for webinars, and get support from our help center.

Webinars

New to Front or need to refresh your skills? Join us for live training sessions every week! Check them all out here.

If at any point you need assistance, please don't hesitate to email us: team@frontapp.com.